Sunday, April 10, 2011

Salat (Namaz)

Prophet Ibrahim (as)- "O my Lord! make me one who establishes regular Prayer (Salat), and also (raise such) among my offspring O our Lord! and accept Thou my Prayer (Salat). (14:40 Ibrahim)
 
Prophet Ismail (as)- He used to enjoin on his people Prayer (Salat) and Charity, and he was most acceptable in the sight of his Lord. (19:55 Maryam)
 

Prophet Luqman (as)- "O my son! establish regular prayer (Salat)".(31:17 Luqman)

Prophet Moosa (as)- "Verily, I am Allah: There is no god but I: So serve thou Me (only), and establish regular prayer (Salat) for celebrating My praise.(20:14 Taha)
 

Prophet Jesus (as)- "And He hath made me blessed wheresoever I be, and hath enjoined on me Prayer (Salat) and Charity as long as I live;(19:31 Maryam)

Click To Download

No comments: