Monday, April 25, 2011

Good Friday


The Holy Quran
'Āli `Imrān (Family of Imran) - سورة آل عمران 
Chapter 3 Verse 49, 51, 59
49. And [make him] a messenger to the Children of Israel, [who will say], 'Indeed I have come to you with a sign from your Lord in that I design for you from clay [that which is] like the form of a bird, then I breathe into it and it becomes a bird by permission of Allah . And I cure the blind and the leper, and I give life to the dead - by permission of Allah . And I inform you of what you eat and what you store in your houses. Indeed in that is a sign for you, if you are believers.

51. Indeed, Allah is my Lord and your Lord, so worship Him. That is the straight path."

Click To Download

59. Indeed, the example of Jesus to Allah is like that of Adam. He created Him from dust; then He said to him, "Be," and he was.

No comments: