Friday, December 23, 2011

The Day Of Judgement Part 2


The Holy Quran 
Al-Ĥāqqah (The Reality) - سورة الحاقة
Chapter 69 Verse 19 To 32


19 Then as for him who will be given his Record in his right hand will say: "Take, read my 
20 "Surely, I did believe that I shall meet my Account!"
21 So he shall be in a life, well-pleasing.
22 In a lofty Paradise,
23 The fruits in bunches whereof will be low and near at hand.
24 Eat and drink at ease for that which you have sent on before you in days past!


25 But as for him who will be given his Record in his left hand, will say: "I wish that I had not been given my Record!
26 "And that I had never known, how my Account is?
27 "I wish, would that it had been my end (death)!
28 "My wealth has not availed me,
29 "My power and arguments (to defend myself) have gone from me!"
30 (It will be said): "Seize him and fetter him,
31 Then throw him in the blazing Fire.
32 "Then fasten him with a chain whereof the length is seventy cubits!"

Right Click Link Save As....

No comments: