Monday, May 09, 2011

Do You Thank Allah (swt)???

The Holy Quran
Al-Baqarah (The Cow) - سورة البقرة
Chapter 2 Verse 152
Allah Says  " So remember Me; I will remember you. And be grateful to Me and do not deny Me   ".

Luqmān (Luqman) - سورة لقمان
Chapter 31 Verse 12
And We had certainly given Luqman wisdom [and said], "Be grateful to Allah ." And whoever is grateful is grateful for [the benefit of] himself. And whoever denies [His favor] - then indeed, Allah is Free of need and Praiseworthy.

An-Naml (The Ant) - سورة النمل
Chapter 27 Verse 40 
Said one who had knowledge from the Scripture, "I will bring it to you before your glance returns to you." And when [Solomon] saw it placed before him, he said, "This is from the favor of my Lord to test me whether I will be grateful or ungrateful. And whoever is grateful - his gratitude is only for [the benefit of] himself. And whoever is ungrateful - then indeed, my Lord is Free of need and Generous."

Right Click - Save As


No comments: