Friday, December 11, 2009

Ibrahim (as) - A Short Message

The Holy Quran : Chapter 6 Verse 162

Say: "Truly, my prayer and my service of sacrifice, my life and my death, are (all) for Allah, the Cherisher of the Worlds"


Welcome Home ‘Hajee’

You answered the call of Hazrat Ibrahim
To honor and to please HIM
When he made the call years ago
Your soul had replied with gusto

Did you see the source of ‘Aabe Zam Zam’?
Experience the ecstasy of being in the ‘hrrum’
And greet Prophet Sallallahu Alaihi WaSallam?
My envy does not allow this line or rhyme

I hope you were successful in your pilgrimage
And you stoned the devil with all courage
Sacrificed the lamb as is due
Shed the past and became a new you

I hope your efforts have pleased the Almighty
And that HE rewards you in plenty
I pray that he is truly ‘razee’
On your being called a ‘Hajee’

Mohammed Azam
December 2009

No comments: